A Little Bit About Myself

My photo
I enjoy short walks to the cinema and then sitting down for a long period of time... Reading is good, but films are better. I like drawing, writing, filming. I don't like mushrooms and people that drink Primo One-Shot Decaf Soya Sugar-free Caramel Lattes. In all serious though, I like to be creative with whatever I happen to be able to get my hands on. I try to keep things simple, and enjoy trying new things. So I use my blog as a way to display whatever I decide is worth keeping, and I hope others like them too!

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Site Font

Something was up with blogger the past few days, and this meant that all the font on this blog changed to some random squiggly rubbish that you couldn't read. Sorry about that!

Now that we're back in buisness, I have a few things I will be posting in quick succession for a change. Someone very nice has taken it upon themself to use one of my images and try and make it look even better for me, and I have a few magazine pages I want to post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment