A Little Bit About Myself

My photo
I enjoy short walks to the cinema and then sitting down for a long period of time... Reading is good, but films are better. I like drawing, writing, filming. I don't like mushrooms and people that drink Primo One-Shot Decaf Soya Sugar-free Caramel Lattes. In all serious though, I like to be creative with whatever I happen to be able to get my hands on. I try to keep things simple, and enjoy trying new things. So I use my blog as a way to display whatever I decide is worth keeping, and I hope others like them too!

Friday 10 February 2012

Sketchy City Thunder

Whilst working on a few other things all at once, I decided to post this image. I watched Seasons 1-3 of Misfits a while ago and I always liked their opening title sequence. So, I thought it'd try a dark cartoony-come-painterly style with my own twist. It's not amazing, but I still like it for it's simplicity.


More to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment